Sunday, August 06, 2006

Our Baby Doll Has Finally Arrived!


She’s adorable and oh, how sweet she is.

Emily Grace was born at home on August 3rd at 9:41 pm weighing 8 lbs 14 oz. and 21 inches long.

Everything went very smoothly from start to finish. It was only about a 6 hour labor. There is something special and unique about every delivery I’ve had but the one thing that made this one so special was that I actually caught the baby myself, meaning Shawn and Linda pretty much just watched as I caught the baby and brought her up to me. I will never forget how she looked as I was bringing her up.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is positively beautiful!

Alice Gunther said...

I am late commenting here but she is absolutely beautiful! What precious photos!

God bless all of you!