Thursday, October 19, 2006

Our Family Photo - Santoro Side

Ok, this picture was truly a gift from God. Everyone’s eyes are open, no one is crying, we all are looking happy. How rare is that in a large family photo? For all of you out there with big families you know what I'm talking about.

My sister Angela flew back from Franciscan University for Matthew’s funeral and my brother Christopher drove from Las Vegas as well. Although it was under sad circumstances that brought us together it was wonderful being together for a while. It would be great if we could one day get the whole Keller family together for a family picture as well.

From left to right:

Clara, Christopher, Dad, My Shawn, My Gerard

Stephanie, Marybeth (has the bandana), Angela, Mom, James, I am holding Emily, Margaret,

My Colette, Anne Catharine, My Joseph

1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

This picture is absolutely gorgeous, and I love to see your Sacred Heart, Rosary beads, and picture of Our Lady. These holy objects seem to form a circle of sanctity around your family.

I too have that Blessed Mother picture--"Innocence" it is called. If you have a moment, please take a look at the post I wrote about it a while back: http://alice.typepad.com/cottage_blessings/2006/01/innocence.html

Still praying for Matthew. What a terrible loss.