Friday, November 03, 2006

All Saints Day

I pray you all had a very blessed All Saints Day this past Wednesday. Ours was truly wonderful and I am saying that even after forgetting our saint’s outfits at home. Our catholic community were we live sadly did not have a saints party for the children this year, so we wen to my moms about two hours away for their Saints Day gathering.

All the children participating did a fabulous job in representing their saints. My boys wanted to be St. George on account of him fighting a dragon. My sisters thought Colette should be some kind of queen or princess so we choose St. Elizabeth of Hungary. Luckily we had some fabric that made very nice last minuet costumes for the children. They couldn’t have been happier.






1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

These children are all so incredibly sweet and adorable! Their smiling faces and those wonderful costumes show you had the perfect All Saints Celebration!

Happy Feast!!!