Friday, October 05, 2012

Coming Back to the Blogging World After a Long Absence

So I have been away for a while. Five years actually...lol. With some encouragement from my sister the Gypsy Queen and her new blog it is only now that that I feel ready to attempt to pick up where I left off. I have several posts pending -- unwritten, as of yet,but I must recognize I cannot do so with the same regularity as in the past. Therefore, I am setting a lower bar for myself -- just two posts a month for now. If I go over that, wonderful. I am viewing this blog as a continually evolving experiment. 

 In the meantime, let me give you some little tidbits to slightly catch you up to speed since my last post.  I have been busy having two more babies (Regina is three and Joshua is 1!), homeschooling, redoing our back yard so that it was more family friendly, during the some time we included a concrete pool which provide a few years of amazing summer fun, and yet after all that, we moved into a larger home further out of town and we are renting out house #1 to Renters To-Good-To-Be-True. God is Good and life is a blessing.  I look forward to once again sharing my joys and even crosses in motherhood because as I say, I'm sure it will be funny tomorrow ..or maybe in about a week. ;)

No comments: