Monday, December 18, 2006

Short Absence but I’m back.


My goodness November and December sure are flying past aren’t they? I did not necessarily plan on taking a little break from the computer but it turned into a rest for the best.

I still am trying to figure out a way for my household to run smoothly with a 4 month old and three other children the eldest being only 5. Many people have told me that two is the hardest but once you have three it gets easier and four is a piece of cake. Now I don’t want to appear snobbish at all but I have been thinking about this and have come to my own conclusion. The mothers that have told me this are the ones that by the time they had their forth, their eldest was not still in preschool. For me having four is much more of a challenge. Patience is the grace I am begging God for this Christmas. Aside from trying to be more of a loving mother then a scolding one life is very good. God has blessed me with four healthy, beautiful children and a wonderfully supportive husband. God is indeed Good!

No comments: