Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Trip to the Zoo



The 1st of December call me crazy...but I decided to take my herd to the Fresno zoo. Easier said than done. :) We had a lovely time with my mom and siblings meeting us the zoo park for lunch first. It worked out quite well since my children had been sitting in the car for 2 ½ hours. I tend to be fond of the Fresno Zoo versus the La Zoo because it is smaller yet all the essential animals are still there.

With help of my family we managed to leave with the same children that we started out with.


Here are some of the images of our outing.


No, its not real but it sure looked cool!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Glad to see you blogging again...missed you. :) You're in my prayers re: your daily struggles with four littles...it must be so hard! God will bless you for your efforts, though. :)

Sorry we haven't been able to get together, like I promised..but things have been busy. Maybe after Christmas?

M