Monday, March 06, 2006

A Lot Has Happened


So wow, I lot has happened since my last post. I’m expecting our forth blessing from God and I’m due July 29th. This pregnancy by far has gone a lot faster then my last three. I think I can attribute that to the fact that I am just a little bit busier then before and that I have been exercising more and even though I am almost half-way there (19 weeks) I am just starting to feel like I’m pregnant. My energy has gone up quite a bit since I have been taking much more calcium during this pregnancy then any other before. So yes, life is good and I am looking forward in meeting my little girl. Yes! We are having a girl! Two boy and two girls, how great is that? It only took Joseph a few moments to switch gears and except the fact that we indeed were having a girl. His first question was, “Do you think tomorrow it will be a boy?” He had been set on having a little brother called Freddy, I have no idea were Freddy came from. So anyway we are all doing well and continue to thank God for all He does for us.

No comments: