Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Carmel Popcorn


This Sunday as many of you know was the Supper bowl. I have never big football fan I but always look forward to supper bowl parties an account of all the wonderful snacks. :) I brought a family favorite of Carmel Popcorn and I'm happy to report that is was a hit! Here is the recipe if anyone is looking for tasty popcorn treat.


Easy Caramel Popcorn

2 bags (micro) popcorn or approx.. 1 cup regular, popped

1 stick margarine

1/4 C. light corn syrup

1 C. brown sugar

1 tsp. baking soda

1 brown paper bag

Place popped corn in brown bag. Melt margarine, brown sugar and syrup in microwave on high for 5 min stirring once every 2 1/2 min. ( I never do it that long.)

Stir in baking soda, mixture will foam! Pour over popcorn in bag and shake well. Place in Microwave on high for 1 in. Shake again, heat for one more min.

Shake, pour into bowl to cool and then enjoy!

No comments: