Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Fun Quiz

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz



You know the Bible 80%!

Wow! You are truly a student of the Bible! Some of the questions were difficult, but they didn't slow you down! You know the books, the characters, the events . . . Very impressive!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


Umm, I'm going to have to improve on my knowledge when it comes to the order of the books. :) As for the talking donkey…that did not even ring a bell so I’ll have to look that up. :)

2 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Hi Colleen!
I confessed to Margaret in Minnesota that only by listening to a children's tape (no fewer than 1200 times in a four month period) that has a song in which all of the books of the Bible are sung in order did I get that question right and yes, I had to sing the song to do it! Kind of like singing the alphabet when I alphabetize!

Anonymous said...

Stopping in! You have a beautiful family! Way to go. :)