Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Children's Christmas Concert



Well we finally had our Home School Christmas Concert this last Sunday. It had to be canceled on account of there being too much ice on the roads for drivers. Gerard and Colette participated in the Little Cherub choir. I have to say that it was a complete proud mother moment for me as I watched my own little cherubs. Although technical Colette is a tad young, (two) to be in the choir, she is not speaking entirely understandable, as of yet, she was aloud to participate in the evening’s event. She had always paid close attention at singing practice and followed all the hand movements as best she could that our Choir Director, and my Aunt, said she could take part. As soon as I figure out how, I will post a little video clip. In the meantime here are a few pictures.



Our Little Cherubs



Colette taking a wee break




Grandma Peggy with her Great-Grandchild Emily.




Gerard and Joseph. Joseph (right) did not partake in the singing this year. He told me that he just did not like people looking at him. I was pleased that he could articulate that so I decided that I wouldn’t push it.


My little girl 5 month old. :)

No comments: