Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Comparative Look at Our Sweet Girl

Our Baby is growing so fast. It’s always amazing to me how much they grow during the first 12 months of life that they are with us. What incredible treasures babies are! I am realizing that for every baby I’ve had, I only become more and more amazed in the magnificence of babies. I truly believe that babies are a taste of heaven. That feeling a mother has of desperately loving her baby yet still craving more. It’s a feeling of wanting to absorb these heavenly gifts into our very souls.

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. - Psalm 127:3


1 Week Old


5 1/2 Months


1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

She is perfectly beautiful!

And I know exactly how you feel--my seven month old is growing too fast!