Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Santa Barbara Visit

This last weekend we drove down to Santa Barbara for an overnighter. My mom volunteered to have Colette come stay with them for a few days so we would not have to carry two babies over sand and such.

I was a little despite at this point and aloud Emily to indulged in some bread as we waited for lunch to be served. She was delighted in experiencing the difference of texture and slobbered on it for quite a while. I'm sure she would like it if someone offered it to her again but I'm just not ready in having her indulge with solid food yet.

Joseph and Gerard were fascinated with this small shark here.





We walk onto the beach just to feel the sand between out toes, as it was a chilly day. As you see though the boys didn't stay dry very long and we ended up letting them take their pant off to fully enjoy running from the waves.








Splash at the Beach

At the beach I splash and splash
In the water I dash and dash
In the sun or in the rain,
No matter what I play and play

By J.B.











What better thing to do on a cold day but to eat ice cream! Cotton Candy and Sherbet! Surprisingly I thought the Cotton Candy was pretty good, for a Cotton Candy flavor that is.

1 comment:

Phil Halpin said...

Looks like you had as much fun as we did when we sent to SB last summer! :) It's so beautiful there...glad you enjoyed yourselves! :) Emily is getting so BIG!
M